-->


THE GIRL



Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Joselle R. Feliciano
April 25, 1991
Taurus

Mother Goose Playskool
O.B. Montessori Center, Inc.
Manila Science High School
Ateneo de Manila University

I AM..
cute (^_^)
discerning
fun-loving
a girly-girl
a college freshman
a singer
a designer (occasionally)
a movie critic (and addict)
an emotional chocolate binger
a fanfic reader
a Disney person
married to the ARTS
painfully bashful
not athletic

I LOVE..
God
myself
my friends
my family
curly hair
pale skin
music
literature
movies
The Sims 2
dogs
flowers
food
clothes
Broadway
romance
diamonds
mint
chocolates
pusoy dos (Big Two)
Michael Jackson!

I WISH..
i could dance
to be a great movie director
to have a movie library
to shut physics and chemistry out of my life forever
to learn at least 3 more languages
to be REALLY GOOD at Scrabble
to travel around the world
to meet my favorite Hollywood actors
to perform in Broadway
to have a record of me singing "I Enjoy Being A Girl"
to see Michael Jackson perform live
to marry a prince

ACCORDING TO THE
KABALARIAN PHILOSOPHY
:
The name of Joselle gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.

HER FRIENDS
*Kats*
*Minnelle*
*Pausiu*
*Jelo*
*Anna*
*Ange*
*Pedro*
*Esther*
*Yani*
*Miguel*
*Gidget*
*Camille*
*Abychu*
*Leslie*
*Lau*
*Pia*
*Jay-V*
*Nino*
*Julius*
*Ralph*
*Kuya Rei Mark*
*KathBa*
*Ate Jen*
*Habon*

ARCHIVES
  • to my readers..
  • advanced happy birthday to me!
  • oh yeah..blogger na ako!!


  • DO THE TALKING






    SEND YOUR LOVE
    mail me!

    THANKS TO
    shikin
    for the wonderful skin


    Thursday, August 9, 2007
    Blog Resurrected

    For fear that my knowledge of the English language and its mechanisms would completely go downhill, I decided to breathe new life into my blog. I've been feeling awfully BLAH about my writing for the past few months and i figured that the only way to overcome this is through practicing writing. And what better way to practice writing than by updating my blog, which, by the way, has been constantly requested, or rather, demanded of me by most of my friends. Oh, before i forget, a still-bulimic(ish) Harvy has requested me to mention his name as one of those friends.

    But of course, reading is as important. I wanted to read and memorize as much words as I can from the dictionary but I think it wouldn't be as effective as reading a novel or something, where the words are actually exploited by authors who want to make an impression.

    I used to have no time for reading at all. As in, at all. Now, I'm determined that I should! Day after day, I feel like I'm becoming a sluggish couch potato AND procrastinator who worries more about what she should wear the next day than what she's going to answer for English class the same day. It's too disturbing for me. Given the circumstances of my social life now that I'm in college, I think being intellectual (like someone I'm admiring right now) is better than being in style, not to mention, popular.

    So, if you have any good book titles I could read (fiction or non-fiction), tag on! If you don't, tag on!

    I'm thinking of changing the music too. There's something wrong with it. Too provocative? To conspicuous? You decide. Give me suggestions, ok?

    By the way, I haven't relinquished my GOLDIE nickname just because I'm surrounded by people who don't call me the much-beloved nickie. After all, it's those whom I love you call me that. Miss you favorite people!


    posted by Joselle Feliciano at 10:23 PM