-->


THE GIRL



Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Joselle R. Feliciano
April 25, 1991
Taurus

Mother Goose Playskool
O.B. Montessori Center, Inc.
Manila Science High School
Ateneo de Manila University

I AM..
cute (^_^)
discerning
fun-loving
a girly-girl
a college freshman
a singer
a designer (occasionally)
a movie critic (and addict)
an emotional chocolate binger
a fanfic reader
a Disney person
married to the ARTS
painfully bashful
not athletic

I LOVE..
God
myself
my friends
my family
curly hair
pale skin
music
literature
movies
The Sims 2
dogs
flowers
food
clothes
Broadway
romance
diamonds
mint
chocolates
pusoy dos (Big Two)
Michael Jackson!

I WISH..
i could dance
to be a great movie director
to have a movie library
to shut physics and chemistry out of my life forever
to learn at least 3 more languages
to be REALLY GOOD at Scrabble
to travel around the world
to meet my favorite Hollywood actors
to perform in Broadway
to have a record of me singing "I Enjoy Being A Girl"
to see Michael Jackson perform live
to marry a prince

ACCORDING TO THE
KABALARIAN PHILOSOPHY
:
The name of Joselle gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.

HER FRIENDS
*Kats*
*Minnelle*
*Pausiu*
*Jelo*
*Anna*
*Ange*
*Pedro*
*Esther*
*Yani*
*Miguel*
*Gidget*
*Camille*
*Abychu*
*Leslie*
*Lau*
*Pia*
*Jay-V*
*Nino*
*Julius*
*Ralph*
*Kuya Rei Mark*
*KathBa*
*Ate Jen*
*Habon*

ARCHIVES
  • Blog Resurrected
  • to my readers..
  • advanced happy birthday to me!
  • oh yeah..blogger na ako!!


  • DO THE TALKING






    SEND YOUR LOVE
    mail me!

    THANKS TO
    shikin
    for the wonderful skin


    Sunday, August 12, 2007
    Clothes and Verbs

    currently watching: Two Weeks Notice

    *Hugh Grant is so hot!!!*



    -------------------------------------------------------------

    Last week has been SHIRT AND JEANS week and it wasn't a really pleasurable week. Sure, I was comfortable but I wasn't happy with wearing just a shirt, a pair of jeans and rubber shoes the WHOLE week. I didn't even have a watch! Ok, you may think I'm being too diva about it but seriously, variety is the spice of life! And I don't think I can be accustomed to wearing just jeans and a shirt consecutively anymore. I just won't be happy.

    And ok, I take back what I said in the entry before this one. If I remember correctly, I mentioned that "being intellectual is better than being in style, not to mention, popular." Given the fact I DO care about what I wear, I am going to adjust this to (and you may quote me on this): intellect is as important as style, but better than popularity. But, of course, that's just me. And because I'm a diva for the moment, I won't accept any flames of disapproval!

    Also this week, my English professor gave the class an assignment: to construct a movie review (minimum of 150 words) without using ANY verbs, not even linking verbs. Of course this seems impossible but the fact of the matter is it IS possible but it does seem bent, awkward and Yoda-ish. I found a site that has a verbless post and I'd like to share it with all of you, so here's the link:

    http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/000886.html

    So how's that? Well, I made my own piece and I'd like you to see if it's good enough for your tastes.


    MOVIE REVIEW (Beauty and the Beast, the animated film)

    Beauty and the Beast, a direct penetration into my strongest childhood memories. A reflection of a new energy and creativity from the Disney animation people. A delightful musical, capturing the essence of the original fable.

    From the film's opening narration, the Beast, a handsome young prince, then a transformation into a hideous monster as a punishment for being cruel. A beast forever, unless the advent of someone who will love him. Upon Belle’s arrival at the castle, motion of that life-saving romance - although not, of course, without grave adventures to be overcome.

    What reason for a denouncement that animation, the ideal medium for fantasy, because of ability to literalize all of its fears and dreams? The animated movie, Beauty and the Beast. No Gothic castle in the history of horror films as strong as the awesome, frightening towers of the castle where the Beast lives. And no real wolves with fangs as sharp or eyes as glowing as the prowling wolves in the castle woods.

    The movie, as good as any Disney animated feature ever made, as magical as Pinocchio, Snow White, Lady and the Tramp. In it, wonderful musical numbers, and choreography free from the laws of gravity. Worth a watch? Definitely!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    In other news, my good friend (and prospective lifelong friend) Minnelle is doing a blog overhaul and I'm not discounting the fact that my blog might need refurbishment too. So...give me your thoughts! Ok?


    posted by Joselle Feliciano at 7:24 PM