-->


THE GIRL



Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Joselle R. Feliciano
April 25, 1991
Taurus

Mother Goose Playskool
O.B. Montessori Center, Inc.
Manila Science High School
Ateneo de Manila University

I AM..
cute (^_^)
discerning
fun-loving
a girly-girl
a college freshman
a singer
a designer (occasionally)
a movie critic (and addict)
an emotional chocolate binger
a fanfic reader
a Disney person
married to the ARTS
painfully bashful
not athletic

I LOVE..
God
myself
my friends
my family
curly hair
pale skin
music
literature
movies
The Sims 2
dogs
flowers
food
clothes
Broadway
romance
diamonds
mint
chocolates
pusoy dos (Big Two)
Michael Jackson!

I WISH..
i could dance
to be a great movie director
to have a movie library
to shut physics and chemistry out of my life forever
to learn at least 3 more languages
to be REALLY GOOD at Scrabble
to travel around the world
to meet my favorite Hollywood actors
to perform in Broadway
to have a record of me singing "I Enjoy Being A Girl"
to see Michael Jackson perform live
to marry a prince

ACCORDING TO THE
KABALARIAN PHILOSOPHY
:
The name of Joselle gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake. You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life. Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama. You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.

HER FRIENDS
*Kats*
*Minnelle*
*Pausiu*
*Jelo*
*Anna*
*Ange*
*Pedro*
*Esther*
*Yani*
*Miguel*
*Gidget*
*Camille*
*Abychu*
*Leslie*
*Lau*
*Pia*
*Jay-V*
*Nino*
*Julius*
*Ralph*
*Kuya Rei Mark*
*KathBa*
*Ate Jen*
*Habon*

ARCHIVES
  • Of Princesses and Anorexia
  • Clothes and Verbs
  • Blog Resurrected
  • to my readers..
  • advanced happy birthday to me!
  • oh yeah..blogger na ako!!


  • DO THE TALKING






    SEND YOUR LOVE
    mail me!

    THANKS TO
    shikin
    for the wonderful skin


    Monday, November 19, 2007
    Another Start

    Yes, I'm back. And I thought I might as well update you with a new chapter of my life - I am now a commuter, an occassional one at least. Yes, starting today, I'm going home by public transportation (at least 4 kinds of vehicles).

    Ok, I'm too tired to keep on. Watch out for the details tomorrow. (hey, at least I got myself to start writing!)

    By the way, we'll see if I can keep on updating this blog without being distracted or being bound by procrastination. I've been praying for that.

    And yeah, I should change that pic (and maybe the layout too), don't you think? ;-)

    Toodle-oo!


    posted by Joselle Feliciano at 8:46 PM